While the holiday season is still a few months away, now is the ideal early time to start planning festive marketing campaigns to promote your business. Here are a few creative ideas to consider:
- Give your business a seasonal twist. For example, a grocery store could offer tips on how to eat healthy during the holidays. A financial institution could provide a tip sheet on controlling holiday spending.
- Consider special pricing on gift certificates, such as buy $40 and get $10 free or buy two gift certificates and get one free.
- Rather than risk having your holiday card get lost in the shuffle at Christmas, consider sending a greeting focused on Halloween, Thanksgiving, or even New Year’s.
- Give loyal customers something that keeps on giving. Consider a bonus for referring a friend, a holiday coupon, a discount for subscribing to your e-newsletter, or other fun promotions.
- Offer a “Coming Soon” report for the upcoming year. For example, offer a sneak peek at a new product you’ll be revealing, a workshop or webinar your customers would enjoy, an add-on service, or something similar.
- Offer tips, discounts, and programs to help people meet their New Year’s resolution goals. For example, a health care facility might offer a special package that waives the sign-up fee and provides a discount if you bring a friend.
- Build relationships, and enjoy the opportunity to meet and mingle with new people at holiday mixers. When the season is over, you can contact your holiday party connections and work on further building your relationship.
- Ask for the opportunity to donate your product or service as a door prize at holiday parties or other business gatherings.
- Plan a seasonal open house with beverages and snacks. Consider a special featured discount, and offer giveaway items your attendees can sign up to win.
- In addition to providing an overall price discount, highlight product offerings for every budget level from $20 to $200. Create a customized holiday flyer or brochure to make customers aware of your multiple price points.
If you’d like help creating the perfect direct mail piece to advertise your holiday promotions, stop by today. Our creative experts will help you create the perfect mailer to successfully promote your business any time of year.