Just because a customer buys from you a few times doesn’t mean they’ll immediately think of or even remember your business again the next time they need the kinds of products you sell. Here are a few ways to increase front-of-mind awareness for your company in the minds of consumers:
- Educate your audience about the ways your products are better than the competition. Consider creating a comparison chart to make the differences stand out in people’s minds.
- Send thank yous for past purchases, and offer future discounts or coupons that are too good to ignore. For example, one might read: “Use this coupon anytime during December to receive 50% off any single item!”
- Encourage customers to reorder supplies before they run out. A reorder form placed near the bottom of each package you ship is one way to accomplish this. Periodic email reminders and promos based on past order history are another.
- Provide knowledgeable tips, tricks, and other industry-related information in a newsletter or periodic mailer that will leave recipients asking for more.
- Invite customers to open-house celebrations, hands-on training classes, or exclusive customer appreciation events.
- Create a customer loyalty program that rewards visitors for repeat purchases.
- Offer promotions or giveaway contests that spark interest in the products and services you sell.
Let us know if we can help you create direct mail pieces that will help ensure your business isn’t forgotten!