Even if your marketing document is coming together perfectly — with compelling copy, a stunning layout, and quality photos — remember it’s not complete until it’s “finished.” A document’s finishing touches help portray its overall quality and importance and can take it to the next level.
Here are a few finishing touch options that will help you create a marketing piece you and your customers will love:
- UV Coating is available in gloss, matte, or satin finishes. UV Coating is often used to enhance the colors of printed photos and make ink colors throughout the piece appear more vivid. UV Coating also adds to the quality feel of the piece, and provides protection for the document to give it more “staying power”.
- Metallic inks are available in a variety of colors and are a great way to add interest with a shine and luster not available in standard inks.
- Foil-stamping is an easy way to create focus on text or imagery, such as enhancing a classic, elegant logo.
- Die-cutting is used to create a unique shape, outline, or edging.
- Embossing involves creating a raised 3D impression using a custom die under high pressure.
- Laminating can greatly increase durability and offer water protection. In addition to protecting a printed document, lamination can also enhance its appearance.
- Other finishing options include (among other things) collating your pieces into sets, separating, folding, stapling, punching or drilling, padding, scoring, numbering, index-tabbing, packaging/shrink wrapping, and spiral, wire, comb, saddle-stitch, or perfect binding.
No matter your finishing need, from simple to spectacular, we can help you determine the perfect finishing touches to help your product really stand apart from the competition.